Re: First Aid '97

Check this out.  My .dat file got burned last Friday, and I'm pretty fed up at
this point, so I do a clean installation of TS (deleted everything).  Today,
right at the close, I get the same crap that I had last week.  i check out the
.dat file and it's with a .pdf icon!  All my .dat files are this way!  So I
check it out and these files are listed as to be opened with Acrobat Reader (get
rid of this association pretty fast).  The damn .dat file is corrupted again, so
I have to delete it again.  This was pretty weird, but it should fix the
problem.  Hopefully, anyway.

Regards,
A.J.