Re: Datafeed: BMI - is it degrading in performance ...

Yes

It helps

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Chan <stnahc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 1998 9:49 AM
Subject: Datafeed: BMI - is it degrading in performance ...

Lately I find out BMI is degrading in its performance, it used
to be faster than Signal Cable, and at par to FutureSource, and
slightly slower than DJ Telerate and Reuters...

Now, latest comparison, BMI is no longer that faster then Signal
Cable, and no longer at par to FS, and at least 5 ticks behind
DJT and Reuters ...

Know of any help to improve the performance?

I asked the BMI tech support, they mentioned that switching the
TS setting to 38400 could help - anybody tried that and does that
really help?

DBC is indeed a GREAT company - whatever it touches, it will slow
down and ...

-Lawrence Chan