RE: Williams' accumulation/distribution

I Like to confirm a buy or sell using multiple "covalent" indicators... I particularly like CCI index and DMI. I add Time value and typical price as a moving average check... I find that A/D adds the clincher.... Thanks for your observations..

Jerry Nevins
Durham, CT

I am wondering if there are any other traders out there using Larry
Williams' volume accumulation/ distribution indicator to trade stocks?
If so, I'd love to hear from you and discuss how you've done with it.