Re: YK2000 issue

Bob Fulks wrote:

> I noticed a great discription of the Y2K problem on the Dell computer web
> site at
>
>     http://www.dell.com/year2000/index.htm

Don't get too excited yet if you have a Dell.  Most links on that
site which are of key interest to Dell system owners are broken,
at least given the www servers which are up and running this
morning.  I get many of the error messages
    HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found
when trying to get information specific to Dell's current and
previous machines.

Satisfied Dell customer,

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/