Re: New Horizons~Better than "TradeStation" and well worth the xtra !

I've never actually used Livewire, but I know traders who do, and I'm
familiar with its features.  In terms of speed, it *is* in a class by
itself, mostly because it is DOS-based.  It's operating features aren't
the only thing that's a throwback to the past, though - if you are
feeling nostalgic and want to test your skill with a few canned
indicators, a handful of simple and not particularly useful alert
functions, and no programming capabilities, then this is the program for
you.

The Trader version is intriguing, though, despite its high price.  It's
got some nice capabilities I haven't seen with anything else.  Still,
though, it's not a replacement for a comprehensive trading program like
TS, Day Trader, or even SC.

Regards,
A.J.