Re: EL Help

hans,

Again thanks for your help. I have a problem when I try to plot this indicator
however.

input:snp(966),spread(4);

plot1(snp + spread, "above");
plot2(snp - spread,"below");

this plots the correct numbers , I can see them in the data area for the
indicator but when it plots on the data there is is just a line at the top and
bottom of the screen. If I check scale to data my data turns into a straight
line and the indicator plots at the bottom of the screen at the 0 area (both
are in same subgraph). I have tried every choice avaliable with no luck. It
does not plot the line at the price level. Any ideas.

Ron