EL help

I would appreciate some help with an indicator. I would like to input a value,
say 955.50 for SP as an example. I want to plot a horizontal line on the data
4 points above and below this pivot value. When plotting there would be a
horizontal line on the screen at 959.50 and 951.50. Both numbers could be
changed in the inputs area ( the price level and the pivot spread) for the
indicator. This is the most straightforward idea I have had, but I dont know
where to start.
Thank You

Ron Czop