Re: Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing

Hi Robyn;

As do many good posts, yours has opened a door.  I must ask:

Would the product then be "unsuitable for the use intended" (car with bad
breaks)?  Would the seller then be obligated to refund? (I''m making an
assumption that the seller would not claim that in fact the product was
suitable and therefore assume the buyer's risk of  furture losses due to bad
charts.)

Happy Trading!
Bob Hoff

> I am a lawyer (retired).  If you know about the problem - and know that it
can
> wreck
>  a trade (I'm taking your word that it can) - then don't use the product.
If