Re: Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing

I am a lawyer (retired).  If you know about the problem - and know that it can wreck
a trade (I'm taking your word that it can) - then don't use the product.  If you do
- it's like driving your car knowing that the brakes are bad.  In lawyer terms - the
product might be defective - but if you use it knowing it's defective - you're
probably comparatively negligent.  In a lot of states - it would be up to a jury to
apportion percentages of fault between you and the manufacturer.  BTW - this is a
general statement of law.  Products liability law varies widely from state to
state.  If you think you have a case against anyone for anything - you should
explore it with a local lawyer.  Robyn