DATA - Real-time and End of Day

As a relative newbie, I have been trading futures using Dial Data for
end of day data. I would like to trade certain futures (primarily
S&P500) on a real-time basis yet continue to trade other futures on an
end of day basis (my systems are based on end of day data). I am
concerned about maintaining continuity in my end of day data if I switch
to a real-time vendor. Three problems concern me:
    1. How comparable would real-time BMI data be with Dial Data end of
day? Would all of the data be available (Open, Close, etc.)?
    2. Assuming all data is available, how difficult would it be to put
into an end-of-day database and utilize it as I currently use the Dial
Data material?
    3. Without subscribing to both BMI and Dial Data (or any other two
services), can anyone suggest a practical and economical way to
accomplish my objective(s)???

Thanks for any suggestions or help that can be provided.