Need tick data (Dax future)

Hi everyone,

I mostly trade french futures market and now, I would like to test the
recurrence of a short-term pattern on the Dax future traded in the Dtb
exchange.

So, I need one or two months of tick-by-tick data of the Dax future (I
do not want to test a system, just a S-T pattern, so two months are
enough to see whether it works or not). I can send you in exchange daily
data of the notional bond contract and the Cac 40 future since the
beginning (ie the setting up of the Matif in 1988). I have also tick
data of the Cac 40 future if you prefer.

If someone is interested by this offer, mail me privately please.

Good trading to all,

G.A