Re: CNBC covering OMEGAresearch

Two weeks after Omega decided to discontinue their EOD version of TS, I asked
why.  They said that its elimination simplified their product line, making it
"easier" for the customer to choose what to buy.  Besides, they claimed seeing
no visible decline in profits.

I replied that from the perspective of a Solution Provider, this significant
price increase will reduce the rate of new TS customers, and likewise new third
party sales to these customers.  Consequently, some providers are contemplating
filling the void by producing code for competing products (MetaStock, RealTick
III, ...).  A larger set of competing products is better for the customer, but
not for Omega's stock price.

- Mark Jurik