Re: SuperCharts V.2.x

I don't think that deleting a couple of years from my data dates makes sense
(even if I could figure out how to do it).  For example - when I test systems -
I look at more than the raw test results.  I want to see where the buys/sells
are at various points in history.  E.g., how did the system do before the 1987
crash - how did it perform in the bear market of 1973-74 - etc.  I think I'd get
a little confused trying to remember that 1987 is now 1984 - and 1973 is now
1969 - etc. <g>.

I agree that SuperCharts is a better program than Metastock (at least it is for
my purposes) - but that won't help me if it doesn't run.  FWIW - with regard to
Metastock - it will read a date like 1/1/00.  But I suspect it's reading the
date as 1/1/1900.  Not as good as reading the date properly - but better than
not being able to read the date at all.

As an aside - I have some large daily files (some going back to the 1920's) -
and SuperCharts can't swallow those files in a single gulp either (it needs 2
gulps).  Now that I think of it - perhaps that's because I have my data stored
in Metastock format.

So - with all that data - what are your charts telling you now?  Robyn