Re: Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing

Well written letter. Hope you get a rational response.

Kind of makes you wonder about product liability. A product sold for the
express purpose of trading is unable to protect the user from common
occurrences (not unforeseen acts of nature). Is there product liability
if the user then suffers losses as a result of the poor engineering of
the product? In many other areas, the manufacturer would be at great
risk (aircraft manufacturers, etc.).

Just a thought.

Allan