Re : Re: First tick/out-of-session tick/60 ticks phenomenon

Dans un courrier daté du 13/01/98 04:45:16  , vous avez écrit :

<< This might be a good opportunity for a "Solution Provider" to
 offer an improved bad-tick corrector.  The job should be rather
 trivial, actually, so presumably it could be offered at a
 reasonable cost.  I trust Omega would have no objection to
 a third party "helping out" like this...

 Good luck to us all,

 Jim

According to what I have heard last year in Miami, this feature should be a
standard one in TS5.
I asked to Bill Cruz if he intended to do the automatic tick
correction,because we planned to offer a third party software doing this.
So, we gave up with this project.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com