Re: AGP Graphics & TradeStation

>> Anyone on the list using an AGP card with NT & TradeStation?

Just another thought (perhaps silly)......I assume you have
SP3 installed, right? Another is whether you're using the
OpenGL driver (although I'm not sure what issues this would
raise). You might want to try running the whole thing by ATI
tech support. They'll probably be able to identify the
problem rather quickly.

FWIW, my kids have a Rage in their system at home and the
latest drivers for the card are on the installation CD. This
was confirmed by a visit to the ATI website.

Best regards,
Jim