Backing up computers

I have found "Laplink" to be very easy to use. It connects the computers by
the printer port and copies 100 megs in less than 10 minutes. It makes a
carbon copy of all the data from the main computer. You can copy individual
files or the entire hard disk.

The software has been around for a long time. You can use a parallel , serial
, RJ 45  or a modem (if they are remote) to link the 2 pc's.
Frank

or Windows 95 has that option, but you need parallel cables or a RJ 45 cables.