Re: Another Full Moon indicator

Ian Bell had posted an indicator that plotted a "1" on days
of a full moon.  Here's a variant that I wrote a while ago
that plots a sine wave which represents the lunar cycle.
It is intended to be plotted against daily data.

Note that I just rounded the lunar cycle off to 30 days - not
the more precise 29.53059 - I guess you could substitute that
number into my code, but it wouldn't change the results much,
since the resolution is only daily.  The key to keeping this
indicator accurate will be to update the input FULLDT periodicly
(eg, every few months) to synchronize with the full moon date
provided by your calendar.

There is more information on how to format the indicator in
the header of the code.

Jay Mackro

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\PHASEMN.ELA"