Re: Cut off of DTN

I agree. You have to try to factor many things into company valuation.
Future growth, future competition, etc. I also wonder whether the
current market cap at $3 is still inflated, as I look at a company whose
flagship product is still a 16-bit program at the start of 1998 (it's
been the only 16-bit program on my system for quite some time).

If I had paid $11/share to watch the price plummet, knowing that some of
that cash had gone to line the principals' pockets, I'd be pretty upset
(happily, I'm not a shareholder).

The folks in Miami are undoubtedly learning that dealing with unhappy
customers is a piece of cake compared to dealing with irate
shareholders; they're so much harder to ignore.

Allan