Re: device to "replay" tick data

I have yet to see a program/module that will allow Tradestation to re-play
days tick by tick.  However, you can pan through a chart bar by bar which is
quite useful for simulation purposes.

Another option is an Omega add-on product that Titan Trading offers that
allows multiple charts to be panned simultaneously, with all of the charts
being in sync time-wise.  It also allows orders to be entered, etc.

I believe:    http://www.titantrading.com

Finally, there is a completely seperate program that does play previous days
tick by tick.  It offers some interesting day-trading features, and can be
found at:

WindoTrader

http://www.mcs.net/~wintrade

Regards,