Prophet Data users only!

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Prophet Data users only!
  • From: Visavis <Visavis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:43:49 -0800 (PST)

I had a question regarding Prophets EOD Data  "today.psu" being provided by
Prophet.

I am a subscriber of their Major Futures EOD data with early bird being
sent.  I had noticed that their Final Data are mostly emailed sent at
around 7:30 pm CST with the file today.psu sized at 33K.  But when I
downloaded their EOD today.psu data file from their website its at 66K.

Do these two (33K and 66K) had any differences?

Thanks!

			Warm Regards!

			Visavis
			Visavis@xxxxxxx