Reformatting chartscanner report

Has anyone developed a program in Excel or basic that reads and reformats
the chartscanner report? If you use real time and want to run a system on
a lot of stock symbols, it seems the only alternative is chartscanner which
produces a huge report and includes all symbols in the server.

My thought is to output the chartscanner report to disk, then read and reformat
it using excel or basic. A summary report for certain symbols, new orders, etc.,
would be useful. If this exists, great, otherwise I'll write one and share if
anyone is interested.

Tom T.