RE: bad ticks on spx cash

Dear Carl:

I encountered the same problem with my data for the $SPX cash index that I
receive from DBC Signal. The "real time" values for the $SPX cash index for
today (01/05/98) ended up as follows: O=319.85, H=327.27, L=313.68,
C=321.72. I downloaded tick by tick refresh data for TS 4.0 from the Omega
home page, but the "paste in" procedure did not correct my $SPX intraday
charts. Were you able to solve this problem? Regards,

Tibor