Overnight S&P trading?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Overnight S&P trading?
  • From: mr_bond@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:35:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has tried trading the S&P overnight?  The
reason I ask is that prices overnight seem more stable and
uni-directional to me.  Admittedly I am just getting this from checking
in on CNBC from 2:30 am - market open (pacific time).  Prices don't seem
to trade back and forth much.  The question is, is this the case before
2:30 am pacific time? : )

I could be way out to lunch here.  I am sure lack of liquidity is a
problem.  Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Dave