Re: RE Mirroring HD'S

Robert Adelman wrote:

> > I think all you guys are missing the benefits of a mirror drive!
> > When you mirror a drive it can be destroyed and the computer
> > can continue to operate you application in real time without
> > interruption. It really is not the same as a backup, it is the ultimate
> > backup up because all items are saved up to date. Combine
> > this with a regular back up and now you have something.
> > Mark
> >

> I'm not missing the benefit; I'm just trying to figure out how to do
> it automatically!
>
> Bob Adelman

   You need a hard drive controller that will mirror the drives. Then you
need exact duplicate drives. I would have a pro do it, if I were you.

--
Demand Year 2000 Fix Delivery Date for Omega Products!!!
And a proper beta test of TS 5.0 before it is unleashed to the public!

1. Name of Registered User
2. Name of product
3. Block I.D. Number if product has one.
4. Include any comments you wish for Omega if you have any.