Re: RE Mirroring HD'S

>   For the relatively meager cost of an extra HD and the new Drive
>   Image 1.0
> from Powerquest I could be back up and running with an exact
> duplicate of my HD setup and-- all very quickly.
>   No messing around with reinstalling or restoring parcels of
>   backups.

> Dave Stanley

This is still not clear to me.

Drive Image 1.0 will allow you to make an image of your HD, but does
not include a scheduler; you need to do the backup manually.

I also have a program that came along with McAfee VirusScan,
ImagStorr, but I think that requires manual backup.

It seems to me like the most practical backup strategy would be to
install a second HD and schedule daily backups, so that I always have
two bootable HDs. This would not be protection against destruction of
the computer, but would insure against HD crash.

Is this rational? Is there an automated way to do this in Win 95? Is
Win NT different in this capability?

Bob Adelman