2000 date problem

WOW!  i was surely glad to hear that the year2000 problems were solves,
or at least are being addressed by OMEGA

i was so confident...until i looked at my screen this new year's morning
& i was locked up with a message to call OMEGA...the number given is
incorrect...no one is there (of course)...

now i am really worried after having read the note from dennis boyle @
omega letting us know (just in time!) that we'll have date problelms
tomorrow...wish he had worked it out with BMI during 1997 since it was
discovered 1/2/97.

oh, well, he's right...reboot seeems to have worked...although it's not
friday AMA yet.

preston