Rookie EL Help

As a rookie EL user, I would appreciate any help with the following
problem:

where;
{Data1 = DSP daily
 Data2 = SP daily
 X,Y,Z, = value variables}

If Date<> Date[1] and O < X of Data2 then begin
        Sell("SE") at  X of Data2 limit;
        Sell("SE1") at  X of Data2+ Y points limit;
        Sell("SE2") at  X of Data2 + Z points limit;
End;

Works fine when O < X, however if the Open > X it will still fill at the
SE1 and SE2 levels.

I'm sure there is a simple solution to this but, after trying as many
variations
as my limited knowledge allows, I'm stumped.

Ian.