larry connors' CHADTP

Having spent all of today trying to program what seems to me a fairly
simple trading idea (who named this stuff EASY language anyway?) I thought
I would see if any one could save me some trouble...

Has anyone coded up the CHADTP system (or as an indicator maybe) from Larry
Connors "Secrets of Hedge Fund Manager" or know where I might get hold of
it?

And whilst I am on the subject.  Is there an "Easy language in 21 days" or
"Easy language for idiots" book around?

I am just starting to try and learn the language and it has been a few
years since I used good old Microsoft BASIC.   What happened to subroutines
and line numbers and all that good (easy!) stuff anyway?

Yours in hope (and feeling very old and left behind),

Philip