EL Function Available?

Greetings All!

I am using TS 3.5 EOD with TC2000 EOD stock data. I would like to be able to cycle a
system thru a number of different stocks and output system performance statistics for
each stock. To do this, I need to be able to print out the stock symbol or name. I have
tried using the "CommodityNumber" function but this doesn't work (it prints out the same
number regardless of which stock I test). I also tried looking for some undocumented
function (like GetSymbolName) but, although this will verify, it doesn't print anything
out.

Does anyone know how to access a stock symbol or name in EL?

Regards,
Bill Vedder