Re: EOD data recommendations?

Can someone post the below item's website.  Thanks.

Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 12/23/97 11:55:31 AM

To:   DPoiree@xxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Craig Nelson/NY/SBCM)
Subject:  Re: EOD data recommendations?

> I would appreciate recommendations for end of day data sources.
> Recently I have tried TC 2000 which lacked some of the symbols that
> I need and Dial Data which seems to be full of errors and their tech
> support staff that I've talked to has been clueless.
I was always happy with Knight Ridder now Bridge CRB Infotech
service. You get every contract that ever traded on a cd and update
every day from their mailbox via modem. Plus you get software which
lets you create perpetual contracts like you want. Plus you get so
many option symbols (if you wish) that your harddisk sizzles. Plus
you get indices, currencies, yields etc.
600$/year.
drawback: No stocks only futures.
Gerrit