Re: CharScanner Error

I remember getting that error when I first installed as well, I turn the
computer OFF and then back on and can't remember it again unles it is
associated with the componenets of a chart being corrupted. If a particular
indicator that the chart uses was recoded and the charts components tested
just fine at that time, it still doesn't mean that it was 100%. I had to go
back to Power Editor and either rename or simplify that one indicator so as
not to overload the chart on a fresh start.

Glenn