Re: HELP Please??!!!!

I use the CD all the time and what I do is go to the Data Downloader and go File
Securities then on the right side it says "Copy...". That will give you the option
to bring in the data; copy from CD to the highlighted securities you have previous
added. Then your range should have data. Try a stock like IBM first to get used to
it.

Glenn