Re: ever been sued by dbc...they have deep pockets i suspect!

  • Subject: Re: ever been sued by dbc...they have deep pockets i suspect!
  • From: "Barry Small" <unitel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:41:38 -0800 (PST)

I agree.  I am not selling anything and do not advertise anything.  I just
was advising that whining complainer that he could do something if he
wanted to.  He kept requesting more info.  If you read my responses that he
posted you will see I never tried to sell him anything, I just answered his
questions.  Also, I responded in a private manner, that crybaby made it a
public forum.  I'm sure he's a loser trader like he's a loser in life.