Re: Taxes Cap Gains & Losses

As far as I know, all items have remained the same for futures traders.
However, the holding periods for short and long term cap gains, and the cap
gains tax itself(which has been lowered for LT gains), have changed.  I
haven't seen form 6781 yet, but I don't think it's changed.  I hope Turbo
Tax Deluxe has it this year.  This is my only complaint about Turbo Tax
Deluxe.  Other than that it's a great program.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 12/18/97 12:50:39 PM