freeware with all of win95 error codes

(8) DLL Show v2.9 [109K] FREE

  http://www.execpc.com/~sbd/DLLSHOW.ZIP
  http://www.execpc.com/~sbd/DLLShow.html

This is one of those great utilities that *EVERY* user needs.  Not
because it'll show you every program that's currently loaded into
memory, and not because you can configure UI options... but
because it comes with a complete list of documented Windows Error
Codes.  Have you ever tried to figure out what an error in 206
0x00CE means?  Never again!  I betcha the best tech support people
don't even have this one, gang.  Trust me, you can never be TOO
informed.

Learn from other people's mistakes,
You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.