Re: ODDS Probability Cones ???

See Natenberg, Sheldon, "Option Volatility and Pricing". An excellent
technically oriented options text. Best I've read, and I've read more than
a few. I have the 2nd edition and volatility cone info is on page 275.

Natenberg references Burghardt, Galen and Lane, Morten; "How to Tell if
Options are Cheap"; Journal of Portfolio Management, Winter 1990, pages 72-78.

Scott Hoffman