Re: ELAQuickEditor????

Check real close to what Indicator5 is and run the data out in the printlog.
You may find three things; 1. your Indicator5 and what you formulated aren't
identical, or 2. your Iindicator5 and the indicator you actually look at aren't
identical, or 3. your Indicator5 isn't using the same inputs.

Glenn