Dow Jones Theoretical Highs and Lows

I was once concerned about the same thing with Signal.

If I recall correctly, it turned out there were two Dow
Jones indices being broadcast - $INDU which agreed with
numbers quoted in the newspaper, and another one called
$DJ. This second one gave "theoretical" highs and lows - that
is the hypothetical values the Dow would show if all its component
shares hit their intraday highs or lows at the same time.
I found this to be of little use, so I only watch $INDU now.

In any case, I don't think this is necessarily a goof on the
part of Prophet. Perhaps they too have another index.

Regards.