Re: Feeder Cattle

Partially correct, Randall (except for those with BULLemia, of course).
At night, however, they turn the lights down low, pack the Silo,
schMOOze a bit, and either Line Dance to their favorite tune ('Herd It
Through the Bovine'), watch their favorite TV re-runs (CHIPS), or read
risque Hugh Heifer magazines.  As far as what they're doing in the near
furure, I couldn't say except to suggest you discount any rumors of
Toyota planning to use them in mufflers to meet clean air emmission
standards (as cattle-ists).  BTW, wouldn't happen to have any hints
about trading next week's Feeder Cattle / Gold BULLion spread, would
you?  Hillary tells me it's ripe for a major MOOve.

Dave