Re: @NVA @NVD

Carl:

This doesn't look at all like my @NVA file which was also collected from
BMI. My file looks as I think it should. The values are Integers and
never go negative. Makes me think there is an error in your symbol
universe setup.

Volume Multiplier: None
Price Multiplier: None
Min. Movement: 1
Big Point Value: 1

Hope this helps.

Allan

P.S. Those tickets you Emailed me came by overnite delivery. Thanks. See
you at the game.

Carl Oberman wrote:

> i have @NVA and @NVD volume symbols set up in omega server under MIC.
> volume should always be a positive number but the tick file has negatives.
>
> its funny, the quote screen gives me the right volume.  i simply cant chart
> it.
>
> i have a call into bmi, but i get the feeling this may be an omega server
> problem.
>
> here is a sample of some of todays @NVA tick file, notice at 9:46 it goes
> negative:
<snip>