Re: Fw: gap openings

There is a general setting for Alerts, but that would restrict all Alerts. My
guess is that in the code for the Gap Open you need to Flag It so as once it
sees the condition it no longer sends it even if you use it as part of the rest
of your programming.Flag =0. AL=Alert. If AL =True then Alert and Flag = 1. If
Flag = 1 then skip alert check and continue with program.

Glenn