[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Want date

  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:31:20 -0000
  • From: "rsb_44" <rsb_44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Want date

Have you considered making the other software follow MS functions?

If you have text manipualtion functions in the other software you can isolate the month and day using left() right() and find().

You can use Excel as the middleman and create what you want. See my post about about additional columns. If software is able to export reports in a format Excel can read, the integation process is pretty simple using Vlookup or Hlookup in Excel. Excel also has a full suite of text manipulation functions.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hitendra@xxx wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Ron
>
> I need it for the report content
>
> The function which you have indicated, I have tried it eariler
>
> I am also using other software in that my problem it is giving me date and not price
>
> Is by any way we can get DD/MM
>

> Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional