Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Activation on New Computer

  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:14:21 -0000
  • From: "formulaprimer" <formulaprimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Activation on New Computer

You need to Right mouse click on the setup and run as administrator and if it installed properly and doesn't work right or doesn't start then you need to right mouse click on the MS icon and change the compatibility to windows 2000... That is what I remember from past advice...

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddafp <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> All suggestions are much appreciated. In an attempt to start afresh, tried to install the earlier Metastock Ver7 but it aborted with the message:
> "An error occurred during the move data process-115.
> File Group... etc, etc".
> It could be a Windows 7 issue.
> Maybe this is not the correct forum. Will see if Metastock Support can  provide some guidance.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)