Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
  • From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

Could not have said it better.  Anyone hawking a system, in my view is just saying I can not make any money with this system so I will sell it to you because I know you are gullible.  Unless someone is backing their system with a written full refund policy that it will, at a minimum, make x percent in y time, which I will pay for with a credit card so I can bounce the charges if there is not a very quick refund, I would pass on the system.

I have review/coded hundreds of "holy grails" and found that a solid trading business plan comprised of strict money management and trading rules, which if followed to the letter, will produce very good results.  Kind of like Bollinger Bands.  As much hype as they get, it is a known fact the John Bollinger does not use them (admitted by him).  They were originally designed for options trading.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum
Sempre Avanti

He Who Sits In A Well To Look At The Sky Can See But Little