RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:12:50 -0600
  • From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

Put an advertisement in an appropriate media, stating what you are looking for and add “salary expected” .

You should also get a lawyer’s and an accountant’s input as there are legal requirements when you hire someone and reports to be filed.  Even when using a consultant you may have to report what  you paid them to the IRS

Lionel