Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Pl help me to set an exploration that says whi... [1 Attachment]

  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:40:43 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Pl help me to set an exploration that says whi... [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Mr Distinque included below]

I slapped a 2 period RSX histogram on a 15min EURAUD chart.  Looks like you could trade around the zero line.  Looks like a canidate for a 1 - 2 bar back trailing high/low stop to capture running profit.  Also a jump/reverse on crossing the zero line.   Just a quick look.  May play with more whe the markets are active.  Tie a popup alert to it.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum
Sempre Avanti

He Who Sits In A Well To Look At The Sky Can See But Little