[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:26:47 -0000
  • From: chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any service for customizing trading system for Metastock?

Once someone customizes the Metastock coding based on my requirement, will they open all the source codes for me? or will they add password into the code in general? In general, what will they provide for the system? such as all coding and document? Does it contain any document for system description? if it is a simple approach. I would like to design a system for robot trading, will they think in details on how to handle any situation in case?
Thank everyone very much for any suggestions
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "formulaprimer" <formulaprimer@xxx> wrote:

> so many here. too many to mention.. preston, wabbit, larson, etc... some are not welcomed here now but it is up to you taste everyone codes and designs a little different so you have to have the specifics already set so they can do it... I think it is $100 per hour or less or more.. maybe you can get it outsourced for 5 bucks an hour like the rest of the economy. LOL.
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chichungchoi <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have any suggestions on who will provide service for customizing trading system for Metastock? and how much do they charge? Do they have any term and conditions for copy right?
> > Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> > Eric

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional