[EquisMetaStock Group] Vector Vest???

  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:32:07 -0000
  • From: "formulaprimer" <formulaprimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Vector Vest???

I turn on the television and I keep seeing this commercial of vector vest... This this a trading program like MS or an actual finder or is a scheme like the forex made easy people who bought it and found out it wasn't so easy... The market would be a lot more respectable if bad traders stop teaching their failed systems... The rule is those who can't do teach !!!  A well known investment writer and so called traders makes great trading programs etc but can't trade so he pays someone to trade his system for him. His name starts with DR.??? Anyone use this program and opinions?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)