[EquisMetaStock Group] MACD TSI Histogram

  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 09:48:11 -0000
  • From: formulaprimer <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] MACD TSI Histogram

This is one of my favorite hybrid indicators.
Fusing MACD with TSI. Gives much better signals and divergence than standard MACD and far less false signals and is more reactive with less lag.
My cycle indicators require an external DLL which I had made long ago so waste of time to post but they give very early warning on top and bottom and early trend warnings etc... So what you want is early warning signals and anything hind sight or a direct time price match is good for testing not for trading...
What are some of yours???

MACD TSI Histogram
===========================

pds1:=Input("Number of periods R alpha",1,500,25);
pds2:=Input("Number of periods S alpha",1,500,13);

TSI:=100*(Mov(Mov((CLOSE - Ref(CLOSE,-1)),pds1,E),pds2,E))/(Mov(Mov(Abs(CLOSE - Ref(CLOSE,-1)),pds1,E),pds2,E));

TSI - Mov(TSI,9,E);

{End}

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional